Although you may be tempted to try a DIY pest control job to get rid of vermin and damaging insects like termites, getting a professional pest control company in is best. Get several estimates – not everyone charges the same amount – and be sure the estimates you get cover the same services. That way, you can get a clear comparison and a great deal. Although it’s easy to panic and just choose a company at random, first get your estimates in.
Qualified pest controllers need to learn a lot of things before they can get a license. They know where to find hidden pests, how to deal with them, and most importantly, they will know how to use pesticides in a way that doesn’t endanger human beings. There are still many accidents related to amateur pest control attempts. Sadly, many of these affect children and pets because their low body-weight makes them susceptible to low-dose poisoning. Adults may develop mysterious symptoms as a result of pesticide exposure, and the chemicals may be carcinogenic.
When it comes to pests like termites that cause structural damage to your home or business premises, a failed pest control attempt could cost you thousands. Do your pest control the smart way with a local pest control company. It’s the reasonably-priced option, and you will be helped by experts who have insurance and certification.
The top-rated companies you find here are known for their reliability and honest business dealings. There will be no surprises and no hidden charges when you choose these reputable local firms.
Fischer’s Pest Control
Serving Las Vegas and surrounding area
8670 W Cheyenne Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89129
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Serving Las Vegas and surrounding area
2129 Industrial Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Pest Control Solutions, Inc
Serving Las Vegas and surrounding area
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Open 24 hours
How To Choose A Pest Management Company
Clearly, the first steps towards choosing a pest management company in Las Vegas, Nevada, are those you take to ensure that you are dealing with real professionals that have the appropriate training to deal with your pest control needs. However, we have taken care of that for you in advance. Now, all you need to do is:
- Get 2- 3 estimates: Check that they have been properly itemized so that you can see what services have been covered. However, the lowest estimate may not be the best one. To determine who will give you the best service, take the steps following this point.
- Check the company’s reputation: What are their previous clients saying about the service? Have there been complaints, and if so, were the complaints addressed? The Better business Bureau or your county’s consumer affairs department have useful information.
- Check the warranties offered: This includes checking fine print for exclusions. A business with a longer history of service in your community is also often better, because if a new firm goes out of business, their warranty is also null and void.
- Insurance and certifications: All companies listed here have insurance and certification in place, but it might still be a good idea to look through the proof for yourself. After all, seeing is believing.
- Contract terms: Certain pest control issues may require follow ups. If you need to contract a pest control firm over a period of time, ensure that your price will remain the same over time, or that you would receive advance notification of any price adjustments. When reviewing contracts, consider these points:
- For what period of time are you contracting your pest controllers, and how frequently will they visit your premises during that time. What happens during these repeat visits? You need to know.
- What chemicals are being used? How hazardous are they (some may even be non-toxic to humans, but you do need to check), and where will the treatments be applied?
- Termites are terrible! Check if your pest control company is doing a full termite invasion protection (barrier systems can be installed), or if they are just killing the existing termites.
- Pest control – Residential
- Pest control – Commercial
- Bed Bug control
- Bird control
- Carpenter ant control
- General ant control
- Tick & flea control
- Floor & drain cleaning
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Odor control
- Rodent and wildlife control
- Stinging insects control (e.g. wasps)
- Scorpion control
- Termite inspection & control
- Termite bait & monitoring services
- Dry wood termite control
- Subterranean termite removal
- Fumigation services
- Insulation installation
- Rat Control
- Spider control
- Bee & wasp removal
- Roach control and extermination
Pests and pest control services
Apart from causing damage to structures, ants are just plain pesky, and they’re hard to get rid of because it’s essential to get the breeding queen. We have several treatment options to get them out of buildings and keep them out.
Bed bugs zone in on the increased carbon dioxide you give off when you fall asleep, and yes, they do bite. Don’t spray soft furniture, beds or bedding with toxic chemicals. Let a pest control expert control them safely.
Bees and wasps
Unless you know how to work with bees or wasps, do not attempt to deal with them yourself. Bees in particular, though beneficial to the environment, are dangerous when nesting in or near your home. We remove them safely without killing the swarm.
Good mosquito management and control can eliminate mosquitoes from your home. No more sleeping with a slow release pesticide appliance running, and no more nasty bites.
Even the cleanest homes can be subject to cockroach infestation, and they breed very fast indeed. Let a professional find out where they are breeding and how they gained access to your home. After treatment, ensure that moisture and food residues aren’t left out, and you home could remain cockroach-free for a year or even more.
Ticks and Fleas
Ticks usually hang around outside. Fleas live and breed everywhere. Fumigation is usually necessary to get rid of indoor fleas. Thereafter, control these pests by keeping your pets pest-free with the help of your veterinarian. There is even a pill that lasts three months that can help you to keep pets parasite free.
Spiders and scorpions
Most spiders are harmless, but there are species that could hurt you badly and even see you ending up in an emergency room. Scorpion stings are very unpleasant, and Las Vegas, Nevada has the ideal climate for them. If your house or business is prone to spiders, or you suspect that scorpions are breeding in your premises, professional help can solve the problem.
By the time you see signs of termites’ damage, it could be extensive and cost thousands of dollars to repair. When last did you have a termite inspection? Schedule one now. When you think about the terrible damage they can cause, it’s clear that preventative pest control is better than cure followed by extensive repairs. Termite-proof your home or business premises with a termite barrier.
Rodents damage insulation, electrical wiring, stored goods and structures. They can also carry disease. Get rid of in-house rodents without using dangerous rat poisons. Your local pest control company will have safe solutions that won’t cause environmental hazards.
The best pest control is your defense against structural damage to your home or business premises and the health risks that pests bring along with them. Pest control prices are more affordable when you choose local companies that don’t have franchise fees to pay. A qualified pest controller will know the safest effective alternatives for pest control, including the best organic and natural remedies. What’s your pest problem? Is your lawn getting destroyed by unidentified critters? Has your home been invaded by uninvited ‘guests’? Talk to your nearest pest control company and find out what they can do for you.
Before you find yourself with a problem
Pests slot into our buildings and homes subtly. By the time you see one cockroach, for example, there may be thousands. As for termites, they hide away under the ground, gaining entry in sneaky places you would never imagine, and eating away at buildings, resulting in the necessity for very expensive repairs. If you haven’t had your building in Las Vegas, NV inspected during the last two years, you should act now.
Apart from helping homeowners with their pest problems, we can also help various commercial concerns, some of which would go out of business if health department inspectors were to find a problem. Even if your business doesn’t serve food, the unpleasant smell cause by rodents or cockroaches could create a bad impression on employees and clients, and the pests themselves could cause untold damage, particularly to stored goods.
Contact our selected pest control companies for help with:
- Pest control in hotels and convention centers
- Pest control in restaurants
- Pest control in commercial office blocks and shop premises
- Pest control in condominiums and rental accommodations
- Pest control on industrial premises
Whether you need pest controllers for a home, apartment, apartment block, commercial property or factory, professional pest controllers will deal with your issue, advise you as to how it can be prevented in future, and conduct regular inspections to ensure the critters aren’t coming back despite your best efforts.