You know that you need extermination services, and you know that local companies are likely to give you the very best deal. As a wise consumer, you’re looking for three possible choices, and you’ll get estimates from all of them so that you can choose the best pest control for the most affordable price.
Now you’ve found all the information about local pest control companies in one place, and you’re ready to get started, but are these companies licensed, insured and qualified for the job? Do they give reputable service? In a word: “Yes.” We’ve ensured that only highly reputable businesses are listed here, and we’re confident that you’ll be happy with the services rendered.
Noosa Pest Management
Serving Charlotte and surrounding area
6916 Reacroft Dr
Charlotte, NC 28266
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Serving Charlotte and surrounding area
1801 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28206
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Cleardefense Pest Control
Serving Charlotte and surrounding area
4324 Barringer Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
How To Choose A Pest Management Company
Let’s take a closer look at the step-by-step process you’ll follow to make the important choice of a pest control professional in Charlotte, NC. This checklist will help to ensure that you don’t miss any of the steps you need to take to get your pest problem sorted out quickly and effectively.
- Start with the estimates: don’t just look at the bottom line. Check the itemized billing for each element in the process. Is everybody offering the same service features? Do you understand them all? Once you know you’re comparing similar quotes, you can make a judgement call on price.
- Licenses and insurance checks come next: The last thing you want is a cowboy with poison running wild in your building. Quite apart from the fact that these companies wouldn’t be allowed to operate without qualifications, you also need to know that you won’t be held liable if something goes wrong. If an employee falls down a flight of stairs, for example, will you be liable for any injury claims? What if they damage your property? Are you covered?
- Procedures and processes: What does this service actually entail? Will you have to vacate the building? Are there any special precautions you need to take such as removing foodstuffs? A good pest control company should inform you of what you need to do as well as what they will do. If you’re not sure, ask.
- Warranties and contract terms: There’s nothing like a warranty to show that a company is sure their service will do the job. You also need to check up if extra treatments will be needed to get the last remnants of a pest infestation under control. Check all contract details to see what you can expect to receive and what you will be expected to do. If you’re entering a longer-term pest-management contract, you need to know what will happen if prices were to increase or if you should want to cancel the contract.
- Past performance: Does this company have a long string of unhappy clients? Contact the Better Business Bureau and search for reviews online on sites such as Yelp. If they had a bad review, did they take any form of positive action?
The companies listed here offer a range of pest control services including:
- Pest control – Residential
- Pest control – Commercial
- Bed Bug control
- Bird control
- Carpenter ant control
- General ant control
- Tick & flea control
- Floor & drain cleaning
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Odor control
- Rodent and wildlife control
- Stinging insects control (e.g. wasps)
- Scorpion control
- Termite inspection & control
- Termite bait & monitoring services
- Dry wood termite control
- Subterranean termite removal
- Fumigation services
- Insulation installation
- Rat Control
- Spider control
- Bee & wasp removal
- Roach control and extermination
Common pests and how they are dealt with
Don’t be embarrassed by roaches infesting your home or place of business. Attack is the best defense. Household pesticides only give you superficial control, knocking off a few roaches while leaving the rest to breed – and roaches breed so fast and so successfully that you’ll never be able to keep up. Get rid of them with a comprehensive treatment and get advice on how to keep them out of your building in the longer term.
In-house attempts by the inept won’t control rodents properly, and may expose housemates or employees to dangerous chemicals. Plus, you’ll still have rotting rat corpses to deal with. Let the experts deal with the problem and don’t give it another thought. You can be sure of absolute efficacy and safety.
In some cultures, termites are seen as a culinary delicacy, but in buildings, they will always be a major pest problem that causes costly damage to wooden structural components. Because signs of termites are hard to detect before major damage is done, it’s best to choose regular pest inspections and a form of preventative pest control such as a termite barrier treatment.
Once fleas gain a foothold, they can be very difficult to control. Different life-cycle stages are resistant to common treatments, and eggs keep hatching even after all the adults have been destroyed. But with the right fumigation treatment, fleas are gone from all the niches where they secretly hide away.
From moles to caterpillars and fire ants, your home provides a fantastic habitat for a wide range of pests. Make it a whole lot less inviting for the critters, and a whole lot more pleasant for you by getting the best help with clearing your lawn of pest problems.
Bee removal is an art that should not be attempted by raw beginners. The risks are far too great. If bees choose to make themselves at home in your space, getting them removed to a place where they can still fulfil their vital environmental role is essential. Choose a professional service.
Name your pest problem
Not sure what’s going bump in the night? Seeing signs of damage without being sure what caused it? Don’t let that deter you from getting expert help. Even if you don’t know what your issue is, qualified pest controllers will be able to identify your pest problem and will have the right solutions. Low risk is the name of the game, so organic and natural remedies are used whenever possible.
Home and Industrial Pest Control
Obviously, homes aren’t the only places affected by unpleasant pests that cause damage around the building. In fact, businesses are most likely to need a longer-term pest management program. After all, inspections from health and safety and hygiene officials need to be passed, and damage to buildings and stored goods needs to be kept to an absolute minimum.
Food and hospitality: This is an area where absolute hygiene is essential. Businesses can suffer severe penalties or even closure if pests are allowed to thrive. A long-term pest management contract is the best solution. Ensure that it covers regular inspections, treatments and follow-up treatment.
Factories and warehouses: Rodents and other pests can cost business owners a great deal if inventory or equipment is damaged. Again, pest control is probably not the first thing these business owners have in mind – until they see how costly damage can be. Save yourself from losses by contracting a pest control expert.
Shops and offices: Once again, pests are not only unhygienic, but can cause significant damage. Stop them in their tracks with a professional service. No pest problem is beyond the abilities of the companies you see here.
Apartments and condos: When old tenants move out, it’s essential to get rid of any pests that may have chosen to cohabit with them before new tenants move in. Pests also need to be controlled in communal entertainment areas and parking facilities. Contract companies that will know how best to conduct your pest management program.